J. Satriani Contest Entry J. Satriani Contest Entry

ehh

way to take stuff from cartoonsmart

littleFoot littleFoot

...

Have you ever heard the phrase "You are my Hero"?

If you haven't, I think it's long overdue.

Email!! Email!!

...

I love you. That made my life.

Barney the Molester Barney the Molester

...

YOUR SICK..... in the most absoloutly hilarious way

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

very nice

The new character models are perfect. Very nice Dim, very nice.

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Hahah nice

That was pretty cool! I really like the idea. I actually have a foot on both sides of the road in this debate. Windows is way better for Word processing, but Macs seem to perform better in Flash. Thats just what i think, but anyway great idea!

Swat Insanity Swat Insanity

Threeeee

Okay before i get onto the review, id like to quote someone elses review

"I got the gist of the message, not too bad, but seriously, your flash skills are in dyer need of sharpening! Read some tutorials (The one on NG or just google one). I wouldn't post any more flash till they're way above that artistic standard!"

And your response

"Nah I dont need tutorials. I can draw It's just the fact that I use a mouse. Anyway I don't like you"

You do need tutorials, I dont mean that as a diss in any way shape or form, but if you ask any reputible flash artist, tutorials HELP. And as for your drawing with a mouse, 90 percent of the flash cartoons here on newgrounds are done with a mouse. Its called the line tool and the selection tool. The two items together can do wonders. If you like the drawn look, then buy yourself a wacom tablet so you have more precision.

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Dude shutup.

Sonic Xtreme Sonic Xtreme

Hat's off

Your style is incredible. The use of the gradiants are really a sight for sore eyes. Also, the way you incorporated those pictures of landscapes realyl added a nice touch. Very spelndid job.

DBZ - Go Go Gogeta DBZ - Go Go Gogeta

::no comment::

1) You didnt even to the artwork you just trace bitmapped it in flash....
2) Dont submit anything unless its decent...dont just submit something to get it out there wait until your better and have learned flash a little then you can make something better and submit it on a popular site like newgrounds

The Sim Guy: Eps 1 The Sim Guy: Eps 1

Double you tee eff

Okay We've Got A few problems. Take everything here as constructive critisim.
1. The Mouths, body, and ending credits were all STOLEN from the Decline 2 and christmas. It's one thing to build of another artist's work, but its another thing to blatantly steal their work.
2. Another problem we face is that in stealing their work, it wasnt even used properly. Your animating was terrible. Our eyes BLED when we saw this. The arm and leg joints were overlapping...in the bad way.
3."credits taken from decline xmas cause they rock!"
Now, yes we all know they rock. Hoorahs and finger wiggles, BUT... That dosen't constitute as giving an artist credit. If anything, it should go in the animation itself... NOT IN YOUR DESCRIPTION. Because of this, whenever someone wants to search for the popular decline series, we come up with your animation. This may not have been done purposely, but regardless, its still not right.
You need to put more time into this. Its definately a good idea, but it hasnt been worked on hard enough. Put more effort into it before you put it on a website as popular as Newgrounds.